Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Evening - The End of Raisa's Spring Break

Again I have delayed keeping this blog up to date. I want to start this post with a synopsis of events since my last posting.

Tuesday - College tours of Pratt Institute and SUNY Stony Brook. Both were surprisingly positive experiences in different ways. In the evening we attended a talk about Annie Londonderry, the first woman to ride her bicycle around the world at the 14th Street "Y" in NYC.

Wednesday - Back to work but another college tour at Rowan University for the girls.

Thursday and Friday were work days better than most because my boss was up in Boston for Thursday at least.

Saturday - a long visit to my mother. We watched the movie Careful He Might Hear You which was dreadful and we were complaining at the screen for it to end already.

Sunday - A beautiful early Spring day. I ran and biked and went to a concert this afternoon of a brass ensemble that our friend Kyle Turner plays in. It was a sort of history of brass music and very audience friendly and agnostic.

This evening we made a fire and I paid bills. Not exciting but relaxing. Raisa is finishing her junior research project and it meant much proof-reading for the rest of us.

No comments: