Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reunion

My wife and daughter spent the better part of this week in Florida visiting my wife's mother. They returned this evening and now our home is back to raucous normalcy.

While they were gone things were too quiet. I've been coming home earlier than normal so my other daughter won't have to be home alone for too long. I've been home by 6:15 PM as opposed to my usual 7:30 PM. Our evenings were quiet with her time occuppied by homework and mine taken up with playing around on the computer and reading. Last night the two of us went out to dinner where we lingered unlike what we do during normal dinners.

After dinner this evening I played a game called Bananagram with my older daughter. It's kind of like Scrabble but you make the crosswords with your own letters and you can rearrange them. It's a good game because there is no scoring and even if you fall behind you can often win the game. My daughter won tonight.

I went skating again today but learned that the rink will only be open until Tuesday - boo! What will I do for fun after that?

No comments: