Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mid-Passover

We're half way through the Passover holiday and I'm thinking that it's been pretty easy so far. I was not looking forward to the seder dinners but they were a lot better than I expected. The second one might even qualify as one of the better ones that I've experienced over the past few years. I think drinking the full complement of wine helps.

While I wasn't looking Spring happened. The tree in our front yard exploded in color. The petals all fell to the ground in about a week and we had fun tossing them into the air and getting showered by pink snow. The temperatures have been mild but I haven't been able to organize myself enough at work to get out and enjoy it.

I'm feeling disoriented at work. That's not really unusual but I never get sufficient direction from my management to really get a good feeling for what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm pretty sure they don't know either and most of the time it's not a problem since I can cobble together enough projects so that it appears that I'm being productive. Lately, I haven't felt driven. There's lots to do but I'm bored with it. Someday I hope I'll figure it all out.

No comments: