Monday, April 28, 2008

April Showers

It's really been a dry April so today's drenching rain is welcome. It makes very little difference to me being at work. There are probably people who don't like it but overall it is probably a good thing. From where I sit, 11 floors above 8th Avenue in New York City, New Jersey has practically disappeared and there are ominous clouds rolling across the Hudson River.

Passover ended last evening here in the Jewish diaspora. This was one of the easiest Passover weeks that I can remember. I often find myself wanting to munch continuously but not this year. I think that it was good planning and plenty of leftovers to bring to work.

Work has been productive today. I did not have a single meeting which gave me enough time to concentrate on tasks. Tomorrow and Wednesday are littered with meetings but I should have gotten enough done today to coast for a few days.

No comments: