Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Almost Too Late to Write

I really wanted to discuss the book that I almost finished on my commute home, God is Not Great; How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens. Two things are going to make me put this off. 1) I didn't actually finish it yet, and 2) it's too late to start musing about that. I am going to write about this in a future post because this is quite the thought provoking book. It's so good that I missed my stop. This is only the second time in 12 years of commuting that this has happened. The first time was while I was reading Neanderthal by John Darnton.

I've been working for the past 2 hours on a report for work. It's done now and sent off so that eager people can read it when they arrive at work tomorrow. They are not going to like what they see but it's all true and what's the fun of spending 60 hours a week working if you can't ruffle the feathers of people who aren't doing what they've promised?

No comments: