Sunday, December 7, 2008

Early December

It's scandalous that I haven't posted in almost 2 months. I won't make excuses but I will list the things that I've been doing:
  • an Active Directory migration at work which makes me get up very early and stay up very late on many nights
  • 4 Wednesdays at an Israeli film festival at the Rialto theatre in town
  • a 61 mile bike trip along the Erie Canal with my brother in law
  • making $15 posting memories to a facebook applications called Linkory
  • Thanksgiving
  • Election Day
  • Worrying about the economic collapse
It doesn't seem like much but it seems to have filled my days and helped me sleep at night.

Today may be the first day of the rest of my life. Here's what I did:
  • Accompanied by wife as she drove our daughter back to school in Allentown
  • Cut some firewood
  • Looked for pants at Old Navy but was disappointed at the lack of selection in my size.
  • Baked bread
  • Made corn chowder (not a success)
  • Saw my wife off to Florida
  • Did a spreadsheet of my Mom's dwindling assets
  • Played computer Scrabble and won 3 games!
  • Spoke to my Mom on the phone
I've got a list of things to do before the end of the evening. I like keeping busy.

No comments: